Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Melting Pot of Thoughts

I have been try to find my blogging groove again and I just haven't been able to get over the hump yet.  I'm hoping a post of some complete randomness will help me & entertain you :)

I thought October was a busy month until I got to November...this week alone has way more packed into it than any month during the Summer it seems!  I went to yoga last night (side note: I'm pretty convinced that the mirrors in the yoga room are 'skinny' mirrors - I look much different in there than I do at home!), we're going to the NCSU vs. Indiana basketball game tonight, Friday I'm off for some shopping and fun with a cousin who's in town, Saturday is a baby shower brunch then dinner at my favorite restaurant w/ my best friend & her fiance!

I've got the moving bug baaaaad.  I'm so ready to have a stand alone house (as opposed to a town house) and a fence for my four-legged baby.  It's time to spread out rather than live vertically.  I'm also ready to completely revamp the decorating and have more natural lighting in my home.

I have been obsessed with blueberry coffee and cinnamon oatmeal lately.  My 15 year old self doesn't even know who my 28 year old self is!!!  This morning, I added raspberries and gingersnap granola to the cinnamon oatmeal and I'm in love.

Jonathan heard on the radio this morning that Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to concert in January and tickets go on sale this Saturday!!  So excited!!

I'm still undecided on my 70.3 race for next year.  I am leaning towards the Florida Half Ironman on May 20th, but registration has been mysteriously moved back from Nov. 23 to an unknown date.  I keep checking everyday so I'm ready when it opens!

Speaking of races, this blog post made me so happy - I hope you enjoy the story, pictures and video as much as I did!  {IM AZ: Finish Line at Midnight}

No comments:

Post a Comment